High tech meets low profile design in this highly adaptable jacket. The pinnacle of outerwear, the Alder Griffin incorporates outdoor utilitarian design elements with urban versatility, without compromising a tailored / minimalistic aesthetic. Designed with a stow-able, reflective hood and zip-off sleeves, the Alder Griffin can be worn as a vest, hooded or collared jacket. To add to the versatility, the lightweight yet highly insulated jacket packs into an internal pouch, creating a lightweight travel pillow. Premium materials are met with eco-minded sourcing with the use of Primaloft insulation, which uses 70% recycled materials to create the highest performing eco-friendly insulation available. The polyester ripstop jacket is protected from the rain and snow with 10K/10K clear dot lamination.
- Large Polyester Ripstop 10K/10K Tpu Clear Dot Lamination.
- 100% Polyester Consisting Of 50% Pet Recycled Primaloft Eco Silver Insulation 70% Recycled Pet (Using Average Of 6 Bottles Per Jacket Insulation).
- Packable Into Rolltop Bag.
- 4 Pockets Pop Out Reflective Storm.
- Hood Zippered Into Collar.
- Zip Off Sleeves Body Mapped Fit.