EDEN EATS HOUSE MADE GRANOLA
Breakfast just got so much more exciting!
Imagine your winter mornings, waking up to find yourself with a bowl of crunchy golden goods topped with fresh seasonal fruits to start your day! Sounds like you won’t be needing that second alarm to get out of bed right?
Here at Element Eden we put together for you a beautiful recipe thats so easy to follow! so do yourself a favour and start toasting away with these simple steps!
What you will need:
• 2 cups of rolled oats
• 1/2 cup mixed nuts
• 1/2 cup pepitas
• 1/2 sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup shredded coconut
• 1/2 cup dried fruit (i used sultanas and dried figs)
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp coconut oil (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line your tray with baking paper.
2. Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Pour over the maple syrup and vanilla extract and stir with a spoon until your mixture is fully combined.
4. Spread your mixture out onto your baking tray and place into the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until you can smell the beautiful aroma escaping the oven, you’ll know it’s done.
5. After 10-15 minutes in the oven, take your coconut oil and drizzle it over the mixture and place back into the oven for another 5 minutes. (this will add flavour to the coconut goodness!)
6. Take your baking tray out of the oven and set aside to cool.
7. Now you have yourself a beautiful breakfast granola waiting to be enjoyed for the next morning.
8. Place into a bowl and top with yoghurt and your favourite seasonal fruits and enjoy!
Be sure to check out our previous post and make yourself some Winter Warming Chai for a match made in heaven!
Keep cosy and enjoy xx