Celebrate National Yoga Month
September is National Yoga Month! So, to celebrate, here are seven reasons you should try yoga (hot yoga, SUP yoga, regular ol’ yoga, take your pick):
1. It’s better than a Tylenol/Advil/Tiger Balm cocktail for getting rid of aches and pains. Seriously, one solid hour of yoga makes you feel like a million bucks.
2. You’ll become more flexible than Stretch Armstrong, which in turns makes you better at climbing, surfing, snowboarding, hiking and pretty much everything.
3. Yoga squeezes out stale toxins from your ligaments, and, most importantly, your spine (my yoga teacher once told me that “you’re only as young as your spine is healthy”).
4. You’ll get to wear really cute leggings and oversized T-shirts all day in “preparation” for class later. So, really, you’re learning the true meaning of versatile dressing.
5. You’ll be dreaming as soon as your head hits the pillow—that level of relaxation combined with deep stretching and increasing blood flow makes for great sleeping.
6. Stress? Banish it. It takes time, but yoga helps you totally zone out and forget about work/bills/friend drama/flat tires. All there is is you, a deep breath, and maybe the smell of a really good candle or two.
7. When you’re done, you get to wrap yourself up in a big cozy sweater for the drive home. In fact, it’s my number-one excuse to buy big cozy sweaters. Like this beauty.
Shop Element Eden HERE!!!