2016 Element Perspective Photo Competition
It's finally here; The Element Perspective photo competition for Australia starts now!
Two categories. Two winners!
Categories include, skate and lifestyle. Choose one or both.
- The photos submitted must be black and white.
- Upload your photo to Instagram and tag #ElementPerspectivePhotoComp
- Not to mention you'll have Element Advocate Jake Darwen deciding the winners.
The Winners Will Receive The Following Prizes:
- The winning photo from each category will be printed on a unique Element Perspective board. Yes, a one off board with your snap on it!
- The exclusive Element Perspective artist pack including six interviews with our Element Advocate photographers: Brian Gaberman, Thomas Campbell, Ray Barbee, Fred Mortagne, Marcell Veldman and Jake Darwen. Plus 12 black and white photographic prints from each Element Advocate printed on thick premium grange stock.
- Jake Darwen's 8.25" Perspective board.
- Ray Barbee's 9.125" Perspective pool board.
- Brian Gaberman's "A Life In Transition" book.
- Both French Fred's summer tees.
Enter now. Winner drawn on 20th of November.
The Element Perspective project is an ever-evolving artistic platform showcasing works from Element Brand Advocates, renowned guest artists and up and coming talent. Artists and photographers from all over the world come together each season to contribute to Element's artistic legacy that started over 20 years ago. The art created in showcased through the Element Brand printables and hardgoods programs offering unique canvases and creating an ongoing gallery of compelling graphics and imagery.